[OM] Been a while since I posted some OM

Subject: [OM] Been a while since I posted some OM
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 19:12:11 -0500 (EST)
 Thanks for posting those.? Nice to see the 21 f2 get out.

It does have a bit better close performance with the floating element. than the
cheaper smaller but superb smaller brother. ? The Canyon 16-35 2.8L was known
to be a mediocre performer.?
The? 16-9 tests were performed before the Mk11 was released, (IIRC) which is
better.? The price of the Z. 21F2's really escalated with the limted choices of
excellent WA for Canyon.? The Contax N 17-35 can be mount converted by Bo Ming
to full auto use and is another good choice.? It is better at the short end but
does have an odd torus of slight? decreased resolution.? It does have a
Zeissish rendition.? Still I usually bring the Z. 21 F2 for use on OM and
digital Canyon and have not felt compelled to change.

Mike