Re: [OM] IMG: Film Images from the Airport

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Film Images from the Airport
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 02:21:47 -0600
Hi Chris,

Jim Clayton, along with his brother, made millions building prefabricated
homes, before selling the company to Warren Buffett.  He has flown for
years, and flies his own business jet.  One of his new investments was to
buy controlling interest in a local bank.

He started the ball rolling for the new terminal building with a generous
donation.  For that reason, the bank received "naming rights" to the new
terminal.

The film is Kodak 200, one of the few 135 films still sold locally.  I kept
getting a green cast inside the terminal building, possibly from the
sun-blocking film that was applied to the windows facing the ramp area.  The
image showing the photo wall is closest to the true interior color.  The
light in that area comes from the uncoated door.

Thanks for your interest.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA