Re: [OM] OT Uses of Irfanview

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Uses of Irfanview
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 13:06:24 -0000
Sorry for the late response, Chris. That's somewhat later than my 1970
Russian edition of Rothammel's "Antennenbuch"!

However, the .djvu is still readily available -
http://www.toroid.ru/book/cibaevBG.zip was the first result from Google
(depending, of course, on search terms - maybe I was lucky). It's a 2.3MB
zip, and to judge from the contents page, runs to 233 pages or more.

What do  you use to read .djvu?

Piers