Re: [OM] IMG: Film Images from the Airport

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Film Images from the Airport
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 11:37:38 -0600
Thanks for the comments, Ken.  These were made from the images scanned to CD
by the processor, and I have a feeling that he adjusts his scans to what he
feels will please his customers.  They do not appear to be from an automated
process.

I plan to take my next film to Walgreen, and see what their scans produce.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA