Re: [OM] Flower study

Subject: Re: [OM] Flower study
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 14:24:30 -0800
On 12/14/2011 1:24 PM, usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:
> The installation program often just hangs with win 7 64 bit.

It did not, in my case.

> It WILL run on 32bit CS5 under 64bit winders.  Be sure to install it in the 32
> bit NOT 64bit  version.

Yup, runs fine.

64 bit windoze has extensive 32 bit support. Sort of has to.

> Wish  very much they had a 64 bit version though.

Yes, although I have other plug-ins that also only work in 32 bit. I guess it's
going to be a little while before one
can really go all 64 bit with PS.

> See below to fix it.

Only necessary if the install doesn't work.

> 1.  Go to the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Focus Magic" folder
> 2.  Copy the "FocusMagic.8bf" file
> 3.  Go to the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Photoshop
> CS5\Plug-Ins\Filters" folder *
> 4.  Paste the "FocusMagic.8bf" file into that "Filters" folder
> 5.  Start Photoshop and "Focus Magic" should be available under the
> "Filters" menu
>
> Trying to deconvolute, deconvolution, Mike

Moose