[OM] Flower study

Subject: [OM] Flower study
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 21:52:46 -0500 (EST)
Fernando sez:
>on w7 64 I couldnt
>install FM on CS3 nor on CS5 32

.....>Just run the uninstaller

Not sure why you want to run the uninstaller.  The free standing
version usually installs OK but hangs (sometimes) with the plug -in
install on win 7.  Appears yours did  as did mine. That is why I
included the instructions to hopefully save you some hassle.

You might some day in the distant future wish to use the free standing
version if a special situation arises.  Not sure what that might be,
but it would save you some work.
That was my justification for not trying to clean it up and I'm
sticking to it.

Cluttered Desktop, Mike