Re: [OM] Lummox G2 or G3

Subject: Re: [OM] Lummox G2 or G3
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 18:35:20 +0000 (GMT)
Joel, I have a Canon 40D , Olympus 510 and Panasonic G2.
The Olympus does not get much use ...I just cannot get on with the viewfinder.
The Canon has a much better viewfinder BUT is just too bloody heavy. The G2 is
my pick up go anywhere camera it is light, far easier to carry and produces
good results.
only problems I concern  have found  center around the somewhat fiddly
controls. A wandering thumb can cause mayhem with the rear controls :-O>   If
you get one try to get the earlier 14-45 METAL flanged lens...much better. And
the Panasonic 20mm f1.7 lens is a cracker!   If only they made a good ,
reasonable priced wide angle.......

Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK