Re: [OM] Ten

Subject: Re: [OM] Ten
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 15:40:46 -0500
Upon further reflection I'm not so sure we're talking about actual cliches as
much as crappy photography. Any of Andrew's List of Ten is fair game for
someone with a notion of what he wants to do, and the ability to visualize it,
capture it, and get it out of the camera onto paper. The image is everything,
even if it is the Tetons behind the Snake River.

--Bob