Re: [OM] Lummox G2 or G3

Subject: Re: [OM] Lummox G2 or G3
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 22:40:11 -0500
I think Ken and I would both like a resurrected Minolta A1.  It would
have 12+MP on its 2/3 sensor and a high res viewfinder.  DPReview said
the original lens wasn't quite good enough to resolve the 8MP of the A2
so that would likely need some attention.  I still love the ergonomics
of the camera but the 320x240 EVF is just too primitive for other than
casual use.

Chuck Norcutt