Re: [OM] An interesting OM Kit

Subject: Re: [OM] An interesting OM Kit
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 22:00:11 -0600
The new Samsung/Google/Sprint camera will have to do this Christmas. Maybe
tomorrow I'll got the Leica 14-50 rebuilt again. Got a defocus issue at the
wide end.

It would be neet having a bit o kit with a history like that, though. My
most favorite NG photo taken with an OM is the landing shot of an L-1011
from the tail.

AG