Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 49: Washington and Philadelphia

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 49: Washington and Philadelphia
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 08:38:03 +0100
Those 2 days were normal annual leave--don't you have that in all jobs? I
certainly did when I lived and worked in the US, for example 4.5 weeks a year
when I was with AT&T in New Jersey in the 90s. So what's the big deal? When I
travel far on business, I usually take a couple vacation days afterwards.
Needless to say, any extra hotel expenses are paid by me, and as for the
flights, the cost to my employer is usually LESS because more often than not,
my extension of the stay results in flying home on a Saturday or Sunday.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain