Re: [OM] Software upgrade treadmill - Picture Window Pro

Subject: Re: [OM] Software upgrade treadmill - Picture Window Pro
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 01:26:44 -0600
Hi Moose,

Thanks for pointing out my error.  My only experience is with Elements, but
I had been led to believe that the same limits applied to the full versions
of PS.  For my purposes, it makes little difference in the final output.
Perhaps, if I were to make large prints, that might be different.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA