Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 50: last week before the holidays

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 50: last week before the holidays
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 10:03:41 +0100
Hi Nathan,

I wouldn't worry about the snide comments, I have two teenage sons (I am
sure they are not unique in this ;-)  ) and have worked with people who
can take days procrastinating to do something I will do in a couple of
hours, IMHO its not about the hours at work its about the hours actually
worked.

I have been keeping an eye on the list but not really been getting
around to participating much, your photos are always interesting and I
hope next year I will do something similar, thanks for sharing.