Re: [OM] (OM) Photo competition

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Photo competition
From: David Irisarri <zuiko3000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 09:52:24 -0500
Hi Brian,

Don´t feel like this. I also was very disappointed with National Geographic
Photo Contest. The "Nature" winner seems to be ok for me but the rest I
think is bullshit! I apologize for that but it´s the real truth. There were
hundreds of much better pictures than the ones they chose. I simply cannot
believe it! http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/photo-contest/

David