[OM] Advice from Zuiko f5/50-250 zoom owners

Subject: [OM] Advice from Zuiko f5/50-250 zoom owners
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 17:39:00 -0500 (EST)
>Can't speak for the 50-250 (and few can, methinks) but that behaviour
is not
>limited to the 50-250. The ZD7-14, for example, has the same
characteristic
>at 7mm, and I have a feeling the OM 135/4.5 does too.

>Piers

Hmm, didn't know that about the Z.  50-250 and had been using it for
years.  I will check when(if) I ever get home.

Z. 135 macro is F4 looking through  it and stops down to 4.5 as the
first "official "aperture.
It doesn't stop down until shooting on OM or if put on an adapter with
a stop down pin though.   That is different.
Can't think of any others like that off hand.

Learned something new again, Mike