Re: [OM] Strike one up for the underground protest

Subject: Re: [OM] Strike one up for the underground protest
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 06:39:27 -0500
"... over the last 24 hours that I'm getting just 2 kbps".  Perhaps
there's a matter of interpretation here.  If all I did in the last 24
hours was to download a single 22 MB file, regardless of how long it
took to download the file the average data transfer speed over 24 hours
is 2 kbps.

Chuck Norcutt