Re: [OM] Old friends (was "Kodak's long fade...")

Subject: Re: [OM] Old friends (was "Kodak's long fade...")
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 10:40:44 -0600
> Maybe also to the dump because they'll have nothing to view them with
> and wouldn't know how to use it if they did!  :-)

All mine are in slide sheets. Just hold them up to the light. Frankly,
my best stuff resides on just one sheet and there are plenty of empty
slots.

I do subsribe to the Mike Johnson theory of archiving and future
viewing. If it ain't printed, it's toast. If it wasn't good enough for
me to get around to printing, framing and presenting, then it isn't
good enough for anybody else to either. I'm not famous so the majority
of my work has value to me only.

AG