[OM] Kingslake, Ray books on photographic optics

Subject: [OM] Kingslake, Ray books on photographic optics
From: Dean Hansen <hanse112@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 10:03:16 -0600
Thanks, Mike, for the link to the Zeiss article.  Piers, I'll let the
list know what I think of the Kingslake book in a couple weeks.  I
didn't know Kingslake from Adam until this week, but a search by author
in Abebooks or Alibris shows some very impressive titles in the field of
optics by the man.  Sidney Ray's book, mentioned by Ed, is available,
but at $60-$270 a copy.  I'll pass, or maybe get it from the library.
Dean