Re: [OM] Full Frame NEX and Oly rumors?

Subject: Re: [OM] Full Frame NEX and Oly rumors?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 16:56:42 -0600
> DPReview has its full review of the 7 up -
> http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/sonynex7/page28.asp
> I'd have scored it a little higher - I think many of their minuses are
> nitpicks and things that you'd soon get used to.

I think I'd agree with your assessment with the exception of one
critical issue. Is it true that there are no user memories to store
the camera configurations? I value this feature soooo much that I I
would actually consider this a show-stopper issue.

It really doesn't make any sense to me that it's not there. It's in
everything else they've produced. Must be a firmware oversight in the
non-beta beta firmware.

Speaking of... Isn't a shame that we live our lives with beta-release
firmware? When it is finally ready, we're dead or the memory card
fails.

AG