Re: [OM] Ten

Subject: Re: [OM] Ten
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 17:06:42 -0600
> And this is not human-dog companionship - it's pure dog. She recognises you
> as pack leader and the others as of indeterminate rank as yet. Possibly
> because you've disciplined her most consistently?

I have been the most clearcut with my discipline. There were two
specific incidents which were turned into "teaching moments". After
the second one she got the message. One thing I will not tolerate and
that's a free-range dog. "Stop", "Sit" are not commands that can be
ignored. Ever.

We're still working on licking the iPad. It's especially bothersome
when I'm typing out an emai