Re: [OM] (no subject)

Subject: Re: [OM] (no subject)
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 22:35:03 -0500
I never thought of it that way.  True, one of the things they do is
compare your contacts (address book) with people already on Linkedin.
If anything matches up, the other person is notified of a Linkedin
connection.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com