Re: [OM] LinkedIn

Subject: Re: [OM] LinkedIn
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 10:16:31 +0000
Hmmm, what gits!

Just in case that email was addressed to this Chris (Barker), thanks for that
warning, Ian, but I don't receive that sort of email either.

My personal domains are set up to use Google Apps for the email system, and if
I want to check them online I go to www.google.com/a/domainname.

I suspect that this is an effective further filter of spam and malware.  On the
odd occasion I do a full search of my Mail client I do see the odd bit of spam,
but it doesn't appear in any of the mailboxes that I normally check.

And, as you note, this is nothing to do with LI.

Chris