Re: [OM] IMG: I want you should be healthy

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: I want you should be healthy
From: "Peter Klein" <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 11:12:35 -0800
Andrew:  Unfortunately, cod liver oil is indeed kosher--it comes from a
fish that has both fins and scales.

This particular brand actually tastes fairly neutral, with a slight lemon
flavor. My wife is trying to make sure we both live long, healthy lives.
This includes using the supplement in question, plus banishing all
products containing hydrogenated oils from our home. It's our version of
kosher.  :-)

--Peter