Re: [OM] Sikorsky S-76 Destination

Subject: Re: [OM] Sikorsky S-76 Destination
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 19:43:03 -0600
Thanks, Ken.  I tried to track him yesterday when he left here, but he
didn't file IFR.  He must have filed for the last leg into Houston, because
it was getting dark, and the traffic was heavier.

I keep FlightAware open on my desktop all the time.  My friend who manages
the airport uses it on his smartphone to keep up with incoming flights that
will need fuel, etc.  However, VFR flights, and those qualifying for the
BARR exclusion, are not shown.  BARR was recently renewed, allowing business
owners to prevent their flights from being identified.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA