Re: [OM] IMG: I want you should be healthy

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: I want you should be healthy
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 12:52:17 -0400
Andrew is referring to "Bag Balm" which the directions refer to as "For sore
teats and hard milkers ....and bunches in the bag...." Comes in 3" cube
shaped green tins, is made in Quebec, Canada and is sold in agricultural
supply stores. Feels like a combination of thick Vaseline and axle grease
with a smell very slightly reminiscent of Vicks Vapor Rub. Works like a
charm on cracked hands and is warfarin friendly which Cod Liver oil is
definitely not !