Re: [OM] IMG: New Year's Eve

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: New Year's Eve
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 14:03:12 -0800
[Sorry, due to a phone call, this got sent without subject. Sending
again with subject for threaded readers...]

Thank you, Brian, Andrew and Chuck. Our hosts were regaling us with
tales of a flight from Mexico to Cuba via the latter country's national
airline. You've probably heard or seen that most of the cars in Havana
are from the 1950s, maintained with much improvisation and jury-rigging.
The aircraft our friends took was in a similar state. We'd heard the
stories before, but the couple I photographed was hearing them for the
first time.  Here's the complete sequence:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/friends/NewYear2011-12/L1009024.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/friends/NewYear2011-12/L1009025.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/friends/NewYear2011-12/L1009026.jpg.html>

I like the first shot the best because it was the most subtle.

--Peter