[OM] Couple of orchids for the New Year

Subject: [OM] Couple of orchids for the New Year
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 22:34:30 -0500 (EST)
Hummmm. The stacked looks unbalanced. Central area has a halo, and
looks to
have more color saturation or vibrance than the rest.

--Bob

Thanks for looking and commenting. That was despite very flat light. No
improvment will occur w/o such observations from you and other list
members..
Poor PP choices and artificial increase in contrast from the stacking
algorithm occurred.
I cloned out most of the artifacts and the central halo I think is an
OOF rendering of part of the orchid but it sure
looks suspiciously similar to other halo artifacts from misalignment.

Mike