Re: [OM] The great OM focusing screen conundrum

Subject: Re: [OM] The great OM focusing screen conundrum
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 16:49:58 +0800
Speaking of focusing screen, I would recommend the Minolta Screen 7 (for
7000i/8000i), I have a type L installed on my OM4. The width fit but
slightly short on height, may show either top or bottom edge on viewfinder.
I have tried many focusing screens, I like the Minolta Acute Matte the best.
It has better contrast and brighter than the Olympus 1-series screen
(although not as bright as the 2-series).

C.H.Ling