Re: [OM] IMG: Titmouse in January

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Titmouse in January
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 21:36:56 -0500
I think the little titmouse is slightly out of focus.  Focus seems to be
on the end grain of the wood.  I'm guesstimating this was shot from
about 15 feet.  From that distance at 250mm and f/4 on an E-510 the
depth of field is measured in the range of a few inches.  With such a
narrow depth of field you focus may have to be supercritical.

Chuck Norcutt