Re: [OM] Another visual conundrum 5

Subject: Re: [OM] Another visual conundrum 5
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 22:03:18 -0800
On 12/15/2011 10:36 PM, Chris Barker wrote:
> Shadows on snow?

Well ... you are perhaps closer than anyone else, but still very cold. ;-)   I
didn't think this one would be so hard.

Simple enough. My Canon 50/1.8 lens had finally returned from whence I
unintentionally abandoned it on top of a dresser
in Montana. Carol pointed out the shadows of magnolia leaves on the old style
frosted glass in our guest bathroom, and I
took a pic. Lens still works. :-)

> On 16 Dec 2011, at 00:13, Moose wrote:
>
>> http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Miscellaneous/What_Is_That&image=_MG_5316.jpg
>>
>> A couple of list members have been at this location.
>>
>> A. Puzzlin' Moose
Still Puzzlin' Moose