Re: [OM] IMG: Time Out

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Time Out
From: Gerry Walden <gwpics@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 08:31:00 +0000
Chris

As someone who passed the GCE 'O' Lvele in English Language I can empathise
with you 100%. What I find frightening is that my own daughter, who teaches
part-time at a state school and also taking a degree at University, has poor
English language skills (and her geography skills are very poor). If the
teachers know no better, how are our children to improve?

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 (Office)
+44 (0)797 287 7932 (Mobile)