Re: [OM] 1st photo post

Subject: Re: [OM] 1st photo post
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 14:04:16 -0500
Log on to your rangefinderforum account and navigate to the page that
displays one of the images.  Look at the link info on that page.  Does
it look exactly the same as before?  If it does then the link won't work
because it's somehow tied to your own account.  If it doesn't then paste
it into a new message and try again.

Chuck Norcutt