Re: [OM] WTB Grip for OM-3,3Ti,4,4T,4Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB Grip for OM-3,3Ti,4,4T,4Ti
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 19:31:55 -0500
Almost like a "masonite / plastic blend" imo.

___________________________________
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977
Gallery: www.zuiko.com/album/index.html

On 1/5/2012 11:39 AM, Goss,Steve wrote:
> Hi, Y'all- Clint Rumbo (of Photosphere Olympus repair fame) said that
> the bottom part of the winder was made from a "fiber". I didn't find
> mine "flexy", so much as it was brittle.
>
> Thanks, Steve Goss | MDI System Engineer | Cerner Corporation |
> Mobile: (816) 885-3259 | Fax: (816) 571-8560 | sgoss@xxxxxxxxxx |
> www.cerner.com For latest news and information on DeviceWorks
> Solutions please visit:
> https://www.ucern.com/community/cerner/solution_forums/groups/devices-community

Out of the office the week of December 19

> -----Original Message----- From: Ken Norton [mailto:ken@xxxxxxxxxxx]
> Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2012 10:15 AM To: Olympus Camera
> Discussion Subject: Re: [OM] WTB Grip for OM-3,3Ti,4,4T,4Ti
>
> I did a fact-check last night. I was incorrect about the construction
> of the winders. The bottom portion is plastic, not metal. That's why
> it is so flexy. --

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message and any included attachments are
from Cerner Corporation and are intended only for the addressee. The
information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute
inside or non-public information under international, federal, or state
securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying,
distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this
message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you may
call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1)
(816)221-1024.