Re: [OM] IMG: Time Out

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Time Out
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 09:43:07 -0500
  I believe it was Winston Churchill who described us as "..two peoples
separated by the same language." Brings to mind the story of our former lab
supervisor Linda. Her daughter was in London for a time studying and
working at the Tate Museum. Linda went to visit for a while and one evening
a group went to a pub which included Linda's daughter's boss. He was about
Linda's age and the two struck up a conversation at the bar. He asked her
what she did for fun in South Carolina and Linda responded..."I just love
to shag!" (popular dance in coastal SC). Poor man fell off his stool.

Charlie