Re: [OM] Copy and Paste, was:] 1st photo post

Subject: Re: [OM] Copy and Paste, was:] 1st photo post
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 15:37:33 -0800
Chuck's instructions for Ctrl-Insert and Ctrl-Enter are close to universal in
Windoze apps, but not quite. Ctrl-C &
Ctrl-V are closer to universal, I believe.

The major app that I use that doesn't recognize the Ctrl-insert/enter pair is
PS. They work there when in Windoze
pop-ups, but otherwise not.

So it's actually a good idea to train oneself to do as you do.

Moose