Re: [OM] Copy and Paste, was:] 1st photo post

Subject: Re: [OM] Copy and Paste, was:] 1st photo post
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 21:29:25 -0500
I just realized I created a typo in the copy instruction.  CTRL-Insert
is for pasting and is correct in that context.  However, copying is
CTRL-c.  I think I had it correct at one time and messed it up with
pasting from one to the other... a common error... pasting some text
that's close to what you want but forgetting to do the minor edits.

Chuck Norcutt