Re: [OM] Leaked possible Fuji mirrorless offering

Subject: Re: [OM] Leaked possible Fuji mirrorless offering
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 07:39:05 +0100
I love it when you talk dirty ;-)

However, all that mumbo jumbo does not matter to me one bit. My GF1 still takes
as good pictures as when I bought it, and I will happily put up the results
from the 1.7/20mm lens against anything Canon or Nikon. My Leica M8 is still as
good as it was when I bought it 3 years ago, and the age of my lenses ranges
from stuff from the past 3 years to an early-1970s 50mm Summilux. All coexist
happily.

My point is that just because someone releases something new, it does not mean
that you have to buy it or that what you already have suddenly gets worse.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain