Re: [OM] film and home processing

Subject: Re: [OM] film and home processing
From: Dawid Loubser <dawid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 12:54:20 +0200
Hi Ed,

Thanks for your reply, and I'll check out the Phototherm processor. I
don't doubt that I'd do fine with my own colour processing, I just
have no idea how i'd get the chemicals here in South Africa, and the
once or twice I did see kits, the cost was horrendous. Still worth
pursuing though. And no arguments from me, C41 has surpasses E6 in all
ways but one: The joy of viewing a *large* slide on a light table.
There is no other medium that reflects reality quite so vividly, in my
opinion.

For all other reasons, and especially if one is going to print, the
war is won by negative film.
Hey, what am I saying? The war is won by digital, of course :-)

Dawid