Re: [OM] Other porcelain containers around the house

Subject: Re: [OM] Other porcelain containers around the house
From: Dawid Loubser <dawid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 13:21:19 +0200
I wish! Or maybe not. Linhof could never compete in a segment where
you have to bring out something better every year.
If computer monitors were analogue though - that'd be a different
story...

Linhofs are uncannily good at exciting light-sensitive grains on big,
pretty pieces of film though.
And doing it very well 60 years after it was manufactured.

Dawid