Re: [OM] more phototherm

Subject: Re: [OM] more phototherm
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <mark.marrlyon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 10:35:19 -0700
I got lucky, and found a well-used one on eBay for about $200, which
is only a bit more than the 4x5 holder itself. Mine is the older
Sidekick (not Super), which doesn't have a couple of the niceties of
the Super version. I can only save the E-6 bleach, while the Super can
also save the developer for replenishing. I also have to switch out an
EPROM to switch between 6 and 3 step E-6 processing, and both are
programmed into the Super.

The Kodak 5L E-6 kit always worked well for me, but has been
discontinued for a while now. I just finished up my last one not too
long ago, so I'll either have to try the larger quantity route or a
3-step kit.

Mark