Re: [OM] Using adapted manual lenses, was: Kirk Tuck on micro 4/3

Subject: Re: [OM] Using adapted manual lenses, was: Kirk Tuck on micro 4/3
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 11:41:56 -0500
Yes, I actually own one but haven't been inspired enough yet to try it
on other than the 90/2.5 S1 macro where it doesn't fit.  Every OM
adapter I've ever bought fits the bodies but, except for the very first
one some 4 or 5 years ago, is too tight to allow that lens to fit.  I'm
in Florida now and brought my OM 24/2.8 with me and another adapter
which I thought fit.  But I just discovered that it doesn't fit
either... almost but not quite enough to close the lens completely down.
  I may have to break down and spend more than $20.

Chuck Norcutt