Re: [OM] Other porcelain containers around the house

Subject: Re: [OM] Other porcelain containers around the house
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 21:51:59 -0800
On 1/6/2012 10:13 PM, Chris Barker wrote:
> Yes, that is pretty, Moose.  And I like the unMoose-like softness to the
> scene, not to mention the general darkness, also uncharacteristic of a Moose
> shot, if I may be so bold :-)

I've been playing around with ways to create images of things that don't lend
themselves to my primary style. A few have
been in the 'Visual Conundra' posts. Others I've not been ready to display as
yet.

Images like this one, which are all color and shape, with very little detail,
are relatively easy. Some other subjects
are harder for me.

I've even recently hung a B&W, darkish, low contrast, low detail shot of the
wall of a house in Normandy taken in 1976.
I bought it in a thrift store and cleaned it up.

Moose