Re: [OM] (OM) Totally off-topic - that diet book

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Totally off-topic - that diet book
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 06:19:59 -0500
And when you finish that one, before embarking on its miracle diet, you
might like to read this one:
<http://www.amazon.com/Good-Calories-Bad-Controversial-Science/dp/1400033462/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1326366628&sr=1-3>

Caution:  A 640 page scholarly work covering the dietary research of the
past century or so.  Written by Gary Taubes, a noted science writer for
the New York Times and others.

Chuck Norcutt