Re: [OM] UK trip 2012

Subject: Re: [OM] UK trip 2012
From: Gerry Walden <gwpics@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 14:39:49 +0000
Michael

Scotland has two main airports, one at Edinburgh and one at Glasgow. Cheap
flights are available with companies like Easyjet, Ryanair and Flybe. Flybe are
pretty good, Ryanair are very basic (they even charge to use the toilet!). You
might also want to consider flying to somewhere like Birmingham if flights are
available from Hong Kong, or driving from Heathrow as there are good motorway
links through. You may be better doing that, and then doing York on the way up
to Edinburgh, then across to Glasgow and driving back down taking in the Lake
District on the way back to Taunton.

If I can help in any way let me know.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS