[OM] New Toy

Subject: [OM] New Toy
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 23:55:05 -0500 (EST)
Nice gallery. You really had quite a variety and pushed the little cam.
I was startled by the 3D cat who seemed
to want to jump out of the screen into my lap. Curiously my brother
wanted a little cam with good IQ that went to 24mm WA equiv and
recommended the S100 which had just arrived
prior to my visit.
I did use it a bit while visiting and found its ergonomics just fine.
Noticed the in-cam HDR has no auto allign routine.
There is no CHDK hack ported yet and it will likely be awhile with a
new processor.  I do see the firmware has been dumped though.

Curious as to a compare/contrast with your G11.

Mike