Re: [OM] Hmm, maybe never mind on the 100mm f2 at $750

Subject: Re: [OM] Hmm, maybe never mind on the 100mm f2 at $750
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 10:27:30 -0600
It was sarcasm, Chuck, but I do agree. I managed to scratch the front
element of my 14-54 and it never affected the IQ. Reminds me of the
time that I was making up a diffusion filter (center clear, fuzzy
surround) with an old skylight filter. I thought a tiny bit of
vasaline (that's what I was using to determine coverage and then
replaced it with fingernail polish) would do it. Not. I ended up
covering up all but a dime-sized hole in the middle.

AG

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx