Re: [OM] More on the OM->EOS adapter

Subject: Re: [OM] More on the OM->EOS adapter
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 11:28:23 -0500
Indeed they do but I know of none (at least locally) selling JIS
drivers.  Since I never actually use f/16 and there's a simple
workaround if I do need it for some reason I'll probably wait until I
get home to open it up.

On the other hand, I also suffer from hardware acquisition syndrome
beyond just cameras.  JIS drivers could never live in the tool shed out
back but there is plenty of empty space in the drawer right here next to
the computer.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt