Re: [OM] S100 mini review [was New Toy]

Subject: Re: [OM] S100 mini review [was New Toy]
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 20:45:28 +0100
Many thanks Moose! I stay happy with my S95, but a bit more jealous of
your S100!
For me the size is such a killer feature. If it's not a true
any-pocket camera it wouldn't go everywhere. (yes, I have the magnetic
flap belt case but it's never been on a belt, just not my kinda thing.
Likewise with cellphones, Leathermans (men?) etc.)
I think I've taken double the number of pictures with the S95 than I
have with my dslr since I got the S95.
Thanks again,
jez