Re: [OM] Kirk Tuck on micro 4/3

Subject: Re: [OM] Kirk Tuck on micro 4/3
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 15:54:49 -0800
On 1/13/2012 2:27 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
>> Wus.<g>
> Yup! And proud of it.  My Slingshot, when empty, weighs as much as the
> Canon bag half filled. There used to be a day when bags where compared
> by their lightweightness. Now, the high end bags start out at insanely
> heavy weights.

I've been going the other way, lighter and simpler. When we visited Mike &
Marnie, I was using my old PhotoRunner from
OM days, a small, light bag with 2-3 lenses, spare battery and cards, etc.
<http://www.olyendomike.com/Other/Moose-visit-Oct-2011/19697174_sTD2t3#1563748723_fbb9pxP-X2-LB>

By the time I got to Bob & Joan's, I'd been to the LL Bean outlet store and was
wearing only a waist pack large enough
for the 10-22, and my tripod on a sling.

Travelin' Light Moose