Re: [OM] Site of the last self-propelled Zuikofest

Subject: Re: [OM] Site of the last self-propelled Zuikofest
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <mark.marrlyon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 17:48:08 -0700
It's the Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge.
http://www.fws.gov/southwest/refuges/newmex/bosque/

I haven't been there, but I enjoy watching all the sandhill cranes fly
overhead every year. Sometimes there are hundreds visible in the sky
at once, so I can only imagine that it is pretty impressive seeing
thousands on the ground.

Mark